Economics-11 based on the NCERT Textbooks, has been developed as per the latest CBSE Curriculum. It is also useful for other State Board Curricula which follow the NCERT Textbooks. It includes Part-A: Statistics for Econimics and Part-B: Indian Economic Development.
Salient features of the book are:
* Facts That Matter : A summarised view of the Chapter helps the students to understand the chapter clearly.
* NCERT Textbook Questions Solved: Provides solutions to all the textual questions as per the Marking Scheme of CBSE.
* More Questions Solved: Provides additional questions as per the latest CBSE Design of Question Paper.
* Test Your Skill: Provides Worksheets (at the end of each chapter) which help the students evaluate their learning.
*Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQs): Introduced by CBSE recently, have been added ineach chapter.
*Important statistics (Facts, Figures & Years): given in each chapter of Paper-1, a learner-friendly manner which make it easy to learn.
* Sample Case Studies have been given with their answers in the book to practice as case studies will be included in question paper as per CBSE guidelines.
The book as a whole is a comprehensive study cum reference book making the subject easy. It is a complete up-to-date and dependable resource book.